GHANA PRISONS RECRUITMENT PROCESS – Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form & Requirements
Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding, accommodation and other expenses throughout the recruitment exercise.
1. Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be short-listed and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
2. Short-listed applicants will be invited for the following:
a. Physical and Body screening
b. Written Examination
c. Inspection and verification of all necessary documents
e. Medical Examination
3. Results submitted during the application process would be verified at WAEC hence Applicants who present false documents would be arrested and prosecuted.
4. Candidates who are successful in  above will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Applicants who are cleared of criminal records would be invited to commence training.
1. Sale of E-Voucher Commences on 26th May and Ends on 17th June, 2016.
2. Online registration Starts on 30th May and Ends on 19th June, 2016.
3. The Ghana Prisons Service is an equal opportunity employer, hence Applicants MUST refuse offers from “connection men”. Do not pay money to anyone.
4. Applicants must note that higher certificates apart from those specified shall not be accepted.
5. Apart from selected applicants with Diploma in Registered General/Psychiatric Nursing and Agriculture who will be appropriately placed, all other applicants will start from Second Class Officer Rank after completion of training.
6. Applicants with Technical qualifications who are selected will assemble at the Prisons Officers Training School in Accra for practical test. The dates and time would be communicated to them in course of the recruitment process.
7. Applicants shall be required to provide two/2 referees who are of high social standing.
For further information, please log onto the Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Website: www.joinghprisons.com.gh