Abbeam University Admissions Requirements
Abbeam University Admissions Requirements – Entry Requirements
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (Abbeam University Admissions Requirements)
CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA, AND EBA (DEGREE) PROGRAMME require a submission of:
A minimum of B.E.C.E, SSSCE or WASSCE certificate which proves a pass in a minimum of 3 core subjects and 3 elective subjects
Applicants who have not obtained the minimum requirements will be granted a one year probation period of study during which, they will need to do the necessary remedial(s) with Abbeam and ensure that they obtain the necessary grades to enable them to progress to the next academic study year.
Applicants who could not obtain secondary education certification earlier in their lives can be considered for admission provided that they:
- Are 25 years old
- Submit their birth certificate
- Provide an updated CV containing a minimum of two years employment (which will be verified)
- Pass the mature students entrance examination in English language – when necessary
Applicants who wish to pursue a short term program in any of our current programs offered; 3 months and 6 months – resulting in a certificate awarded by Abbeam Institute of Technology can also apply.
INTERVIEW SESSION – Only shortlisted applicants will go through the interview process, those who are successful will then be given an offer letter. Applicants who are offered a place of study are to note that without receipt of part or full payment for tuition fees before or upon commencement of the academic semester, they will not be allowed to register and enroll on their chosen program.
Upon arrival to the Institute, having completed all the necessary admission requirements; it is a mandatory requirement for all fresher’s to report on the stated date of commencement indicated on the academic calendar to the Administration Office to go through a process of orientation and then afterwards, registration. Fresher’s taking up hostel accommodation will proceed to follow the same process of orientation and signing of their tenancy agreements as directed.
- All students are required to register at the beginning of each
- Only students who have registered fully shall be recognised as such and have access to teaching and academic facilities.
- Late registration attracts an automatic fine unless there is proof of medical reasoning for a student’s absence; such a case should be presented in writing to the Registrar of the Institute for consideration.
- The late registration fee must be paid before a student will be permitted to enter the lecture halls for facilitation sessions.
- During registration, a student will fill out a form which confirms that they have full knowledge of the specified modules to be studied for their program during that particular semester. They will also be declaring their true personal details, contact information and person to notify in case of an emergency. The Institute will take this as your true declaration.
Upon registration, undergraduate students who have not obtained the minimum requirements of a grade A1 – C6 in 3 core subjects and 3 elective subjects will be granted a one year probation period of study during which, they will need to do the necessary remedial(s) with Abbeam and ensure that they obtain the necessary grades to enable them to progress to the next academic study year.