About Supreme International College Accra
Supreme International College is an educational institution established in Ghana under the Companies Code 1963, Act 179) as a limited by shares company authorized to carry on the business of Professional and Academic Training, Education, Research, and Consultancy Services. Supreme International College is registered and recognized by the Ghana Education Service of the Ministry of Education and the West African Examinations Council (WAEC). The College is also certified by the Association of Certified Quality Assurance (ACQA).
Other Divisions/Subsidiaries of the College include:
1. The Centre for InterContinental Education(CIE)
2. The School of Business and Computer Studies ( SBCS)
3. SICA Remedial School
The College and its subsidiaries were established with the aim of providing opportunity for people of Ghana and Africa at large to receive equal education regardless of their socioeconomic status such as income status, area of residence, gender, race, age or cost per student through the provision of high-quality tuition for internationally recognized professional and academic qualifications via distance learning, online, part- time and full time.
We aspire to become a college of excellence and a leading provider of high-quality education in Africa.
- To provide high-quality education through teaching and research.
- Encourage students to develop their full potential skills.
- Assist all staff, and students the opportunity to advance their full potential, and contribute fully to the achievement of the college’s vision
- To develop a good relationships with persons and institutions within and outside the country.
- To facilitate access to local and international education through collaboration and/or distance learning programs.
- To publish books, journals and other suitable means of spreading research work.
- To provide consultancy services and corporate and executive training.