Skip to content
About University of Cape Coast Business school
- To vigorously promote research, teaching and outreach that will position University of Cape Coast as a centre of excellence.
- To attract and retain high calibre academic and administrative staff.
- To vigorously pursue distance education, develop new relevant programs and periodically review the existing ones.
- To provide integrated and modern information and communication technology facitilities.
- To aggressively develop linkages with local and foreign institutions and partnership with industry.
- To undertake vigorous fund raising drive by aggressively pursing consultancy, internally generated funds and enforcing fiscal discipline.
- To create an organizational culture that enhances efficiency, discipline and commitment.
- To improve upon physical infrastructure and support services to enhance teaching, learning and research.
- To improve upon management capacity and institutional governance structure.
- To create a conducive working environment which recognises equal opportunities for faculties, staff and students.Under Construction.