Admission Requirements For KNUST Postgraduate-Ghanaian
KNUST Postgraduate Admission Requirements
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS
ii. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have aN MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 1st February, 2017.
- First of all, candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢220.00) at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank or uniBank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions portal: (here) and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is, Friday, 16th June, 2017.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
Those intending to pursue Distance Learning Programmes should not purchase this form/eVouchers. You should contact Institute of Distance learning on 0247274661 or 0500482885