AEDT Soft Loans for Post Graduate Education
Are you interested inpost graduate education? OR, do you know of a Muslim Brother or Sister thirsting for further education but constrained financially?
If this person is you, or you know someone interested to acquire an interest-free loan for his/her education, then contact Africa Education and Development Trust (AEDT).
AEDT is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to assist Muslims in Kenya advance their education in a sustainable way.
AEDT is calling for applications from students pursuing post graduate studies.
Below are details of AEDT’s offer.
To be eligible one must:
- Be a Muslim of Kenyan National.
- Have steady income either through salary or business.
- Have secured admission to professional/technical course recognized by the Commission of Higher Education.
- Have proof of ability to service the loan.
- Be able to provide collateral against the loan.
Limited chances are available and applications will be based strictly on merit.
Sisters are encouraged to apply. Send your application by email to: elimishatrust [at] yahoo.com
Africa Education and Development Trust. P.O. Box 10710 – 00400 Nairobi.
For full scholarship description, scholarship application contacts and other requirements, see; AEDT Soft Loans for Post Graduate Education
Scholarship for Liberian Students