Africa Scholarships Program – University of Bologna, Italy
Africa Scholarships Program: Alma Graduate School (the business school of the University of Bologna) and the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation are pleased to announce the “Africa Scholarship Program”.
This program aims to facilitate the participation of 16 young bright talents from Africa wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their country.
Each of the 16 scholarships includes:
- 100% cover of tuition fees (€27,000)
- Grant up to €10,000 to cover travel to Italy and living expenses in Bologna during the MBA programCandidates need to be citizens of an African Country, hold an undergraduate university degree, be proficient in English and have 2 years of qualified professional experience.Beneficiaries will be asked to sign a letter of understanding about the importance of repatriation and contribution to economic and social development of Africa.The MBA of Alma Graduate School is a one-year full-time program entirely taught in English.The first part of the program focuses on general management courses; the second part focuses on specific areas of interest, which can be chosen among the six following concentrations:
- Food and Wine,
- Global Industrial Enterprises,
- Green Energy
- Banking and Finance,
- Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods,
- Brazil-Europe Business Relations.In addition to the classroom activities, other learning opportunities will be carried out in the field, in Italy or abroad, through internships and research projects.
For more information and scholarship applications, see: Africa Scholarships Program