Air Liquide International Scholarships in France
Air Liquide International Scholarships (ALIS) in France: The scholarship programme is designed to provide optimal conditions for student life in France, including a personalized welcome and learning environment.
Applicants are selected jointly by the MAEE, AIR LIQUIDE and French higher education partner institutions. The ALIS programme is co-financed by AIR LIQUIDE and the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
You are eligible if:
- you are a national of Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Senegal.
- you are no more than 30 years of age
- you have not previously qualified for a scholarship from the French government or from another company;
- you do not have a previous commitment with another company at the time of your arrival in France
- show an interest in the Air Liquide Group;
- have applied for one of the courses offered as part of the programme;
- you send a full application containing all the documents required.
Area of Study:
- Energy (materials, processes, fluid mechanics, etc.)
- Industrial engineering
- Engineering (technology and innovation)
- Economics / Finance
- Ecole Centrale Paris
- Ecole Polytechnique
- University of Paris-Dauphine
- €13,000 inclusive of tuition fees, orientation fees, and French language course fees;
- corporate mentoring within AIR LIQUIDE; an end-of-course assignment offer within an AIR LIQUIDE entity in France;
- career guidance support at the end of your stay in France;
- social and medical insurance cover.
Submit Application before deadline electronically to the French Embassy in your country of origin.
For more information and scholarship applications, see: Air Liquide International Scholarships in France