AIUC Faculty Of Information And Communication Entry Requirements
Africa International University College has five entry routes:
- Entry by means of the WASSSCE / SSSCE (Entry at level 100).
- Entry by means of the G.C.E. “O” and “A” level (Entry at Level 100).
- Entry by means of Mature students Examination (Entry at Level 100)
- Entry by means of professional certificates and tertiary level diplomas (entry at Level 200 and 300) depending on the assessment of the diploma or certificate.
- Entry with ICM Diploma Certificates
The general admission requirements for the various entry routes are as follows:
Post-Senior Secondary School Candidates
Candidates must have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 or better. Three of the six subjects must be Core subjects including English Language and Mathematics and either integrated Science or Social Studies), and three must be in electives relevant to the candidate’s proposed programme of study. In addition, candidate must satisfy the specific requirements of the relevant Faculty.
General certificate of education (G.C.E.) candidates
Candidates must have credit passes at G.C.E. “O” Level in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, candidate must have three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level of which two (2) must be at grades not lower than ‘D’. Faculties may have specific requirements in addition to the general requirements.
Note: The ‘A’ Level. General Paper is no longer a requirement.
Admission through Mature Students Examination is available in the faculties of Administration, Communication/Journalism only.
The general requirements are as follows: