Allianz Insurance company Retirement planning Insurance
Provision the future
At Allianz, we can give you the financial freedom and confidence to continue living life on your own terms. We offer dependable investment plans so you can make the most of your retirement.
What we can do for you
Allianz is one of the leading providers of insurance and financial solutions services with over 100 years of successful business history.
- Allianz supports over 20 million customers in Germany. Its experience and financial power stand for reliability and security.
- Allianz Global Investors, the fund association of Allianz, is one of the biggest asset managers and manages 953 billion euros of customer funds worldwide.
- Our investment funds regularly receive awards for their quality from independent experts.
A careful plan for a confident tomorrow
Allianz can help you plan for your golden years with a range of retirement solutions. Our extensive portfolio of wealth management products delivers income and growth potential through investment trusts and funds, private pensions and saving plans. We can also help you invest in property and other objects of value and provide legacies for your dependants. In addition, we offer individual life insurance and health care insurance and corporate provision for employer’s pension commitments.
A global network behind you
Whether you’ve just found your first grey hair or need to provide pension solutions for your employees, you can leverage our global network to help you invest your assets profitably. Wherever you are in the world, we can provide the right solutions including those for internationally active firms setting up company pension plans in foreign countries.
Full service package
Even a small accident or a disease can have severe consequences for the elderly. After being released from the hospital, they often need additional assistance around the home and with everyday tasks. The greatest fear of many elderly people is losing their independence.
What we can do for you
- We provide help around the house for up to six months throughout Germany (cleaning, meal service, laundry, shopping).
- Accompaniment to doctors or government institutions
- Daily personal hygiene
- In-house emergency call
- After an accident abroad, Allianz organizes your return transport to a German clinic.
- If you need long-term care, Allianz helps in searching skilled caregivers or a placement in a suitable care facility. You will also receive a daily allowance according to your care level.
- Allianz provides a cash payout for a disability of 20 percent. The “Cover Letter 55Plus” covers an additional lifelong annuity for disabilities of 70 percent and more.
- Legal advice on questions regarding last will and inheritance
- Free of charge positioning of emergency calls
Keeping your independence
Customer surveys tell us the wants and concerns of the senior generation. We pooled our expertise in property, life and health insurance to develop the cover letter.
More than an accident insurance
The Allianz “Cover Letter 55Plus” helps elderly people to remain active and independent even after a hospital stay due to accident or disease. The services provided under this plan help them to recover in their familiar home environment. Allianz will take care of their everyday responsibilities for up to six months. Skilled staff looks after the home, does the laundry and shopping, and accompanies them to the doctor or to appointments with government assistance agencies. These assistance benefits are also available during the period between filling an application for extended-care benefits provided by law, and the social security administration’s decision on the application – making this a one-of-a-kind option in Germany.
Immediate help around the clock
If you have a heart attack, it is essential to act fast and take the right steps. In this case, having an alarm locket with a direct link to GTS Allianz Global Assistance.
What we can do for you
- We offer special health care packages for the elderly, including home care and telephone assistance.
- We provide life insurance.
- We offer retirement packages to protect your wealth.
Checking individual needs
Eric Do Couto and his colleagues at the GTS emergency center receive more than 1000 alarms each day. In most cases, the elderly owners of this very sensitive alarm locket make calls without even knowing it. An operator responds promptly to every alarm, calling the owner to see if everything is alright or whether help is needed.
Staying in touch
Nevertheless, every “false alarm” is still important because it allows GTS to stay in touch with and be closer to the elderly. Over the years, Eric and his colleagues get to know their daily eating schedules, when nurses arrive to help and whether or not they are developing or already have Alzheimer’s disease.
Establishing a network of support
When each call comes in, the identity of the caller is identified along with a list of contacts Eric can turn to, such as family, a person who brings meals or a care provider. These social networks are especially important because most clients are over 70 years old and live alone. In describing his work, Eric believes: “It is really gratifying to feel that at the end of the day and here at GTS, I can say that I was able to help those elderly people as well as their families who may not have enough time to take care of them.”