AMCT Bursary: The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) offers bursaries to assist students from developing countrieswho cannot gain sponsorship for their studies, to study for the AMCT Diploma in Treasury – the ACT’s core treasury qualification which leads to associate membership.
Bursaries are available to cover the cost of the course fee for stage two – CertITM and the course fee for the stage three papers (excluding CertICM).
Students in receipt of the bursaries will also receive The Treasurer magazine on a monthly basis, but do not have to pay the annual subscription fee.
The bursary scheme does not include teaching or re-sit fees.
Bursary Application Eligibility Criteria:
You are eligible to apply for a bursary if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a national of a developing country who is normally resident in that country, or in an equivalent country.
- For the purposes of this scheme, a ‘developing country’ is a country with a GDP per capita of less than $12,500.
- You qualify for exemption from the stage one foundation papers or have passed them.
- Exemptions from stage one foundation papers are available for qualified accountants and those with previous relevant qualifications.
- You are not sponsored by your company, or not working for a company that normally sponsors students for the ACT’s examinations.
- Please note that applications from individuals working for multinational companies or banks that have a record of sponsoring students for the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)’s examinations are not likely to be considered.
Deadline: July and January
For more information and application, visit: AMCT Bursary Website