Annual Fund MBA Scholarships – The London Business School
Scholarship Amount: Up to £20,000
Eligibility: Open to students worldwide
The London Business School Annual Fund Scholarships of up to £20,000 are awarded on a merit basis to;
- applicants who possess a strong academic and professional background,
- applicants who demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the MBA Programme.
The Scholarships are usually awarded at the time of offer.
Please note: Candidates transferred or deferred from the previous year will be considered along with Stage 1 candidates for MBA.
To be considered for admission to London Business School’s MBA Programme, students are required to submit:
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- A one-page Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (References are now completed and submitted online)
- Original copies of the official transcript of grades from each university attended
- GMAT score (Valid for five years)
- TOEFL iBT, IELTS or CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) where applicable
How to Apply:
Candidates are considered automatically for Annual Fund scholarships. You do not need to submit a separate application.
Deadline: Scholarships are awarded every year.
For further details, see: Annual Fund MBA Scholarships – The London Business School Website