Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China
Fully Funded China Scholarships – Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China; Applications are invited for Anhui Government Scholarships.
This program sponsors international students who apply to study or have studied undergraduate or postgraduate programs in institutions of higher learning of Anhui Province in China.
Anhui Government Scholarship Program for International Students is established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions, improve international student education quality, strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world and expand the international influence of Anhui’s education.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students Course Levels
Anhui Government Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programme.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students Study Subjects
Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the universities in Anhui Province.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students – Scholarship Amounts
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/yearAnhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicants study are instructed directly in English.)
- Education Background and age limit
-Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
-Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 40.
-Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
- Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.College Admission Requirement for Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in ChinaGeneral Chinese Language requirements for application to Chinese-instructed programs
- Old HSK6 (or new HSK5)or above is required for application of liberal arts, economics and management majored student
- Old HSK3 (or new HSK4) or above is required for application of science, engineering and medical science majored students.
- For details please refer to requirements published by the university.General English language requirements for application to English-instructed programs
- Free English Language testing for students from English speaking countries.
- Free English Language testing for students from countries in which English is the major teaching language on condition that the relevant proof documents were provided.
- TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or Pass university’s entrance examination.
- For details please refer to requirements published by the university.China ScholarshipsHow to ApplyApplicants must provide the following documents:
- Application Form for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic and school performance transcripts
- Original recommendation letters
- Application FormApplication DeadlinesThe application deadlines vary from university to university.
For more information and scholarships application forms and guidelines, see; Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China