Ascent Kollege Remedial school BECE Courses
This examination is both for certification and selection to Senior High Schools and Technical Institutions.
Candidates who have failed in the past final exams and first timers who are at least 16 years prior to registration are approved by the Ghana Education Service as eligible to take part in this examination.
3. DATE OF EXAMINATION
The examination is conducted nation wide in February/March each year.
4. ENTRY PERIOD AND DOCUMENTS
The entry period is October to December each year.
5. SUBJECTS FOR THE EXAMINATION
- English Language
- Ghanaian Language and Culture
- Social Studies
- Integrated Science
- Basic Design and Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- French (optional)
- Religious and Moral Education