Ashesi University College Procedures for paying tuition fees
A. Payment by direct deposit to the bank
(1) Pay fees at the bank (Ghana & ECOWAS Region)
For payments within Ghana or the West Africa (ECOWAS) region, students can deposit fees directly to either our Ghana Cedi or US Dollar account with any ECOBANK branch as follows:
- Account Name : ASHESI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- Cedi Account Number : 0200014411600902
- Dollar Account Number : 0202034411600901
(2) Fill deposit slip
Complete a deposit slip in triplicate as follows:
- Original for the bank
- Duplicate to be submitted to Ashesi (photo copy is acceptable). The duplicate can be handed in at the Finance Office on submission of application forms.
- Triplicate should be kept by student as evidence of payment.
(3) Confirm information required on the deposit slip
- Full name and contact number(s).
- A valid Bank Stamp
(4) Submit deposit slip to Ashesi, and get an official Ashesi Receipt
Submit a copy of the deposit slip to the Finance Office at Ashesi, and keep your receipt with you.
B. Payment by International Wire Transfer
West Africa | Other parts of Africa | The Americas | UK & Europe
*Please note geographical location corresponding to each bank account listed below