Business Visa Application Requirements for a Ghana Visa
Must have an actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. The passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact VisaCentral at 877-535-0688 for further details.
You must provide photographs. Upload your photo and we will print it to the exact specifications required for this visa. Follow https://visacentral.com/photo-service to upload your photo. Alternatively, you may provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following strict criteria: be taken within the last three months against an all-white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; be identical; be two inches by two inches; provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression. You may not wear eyeglasses or headwear except for religious purposes. Your photo should not be affixed to your application and the photograph may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples.
Business Cover Letter
You are required to provide a Business Cover Letter from your U.S.-based company. Be certain your letter meets the specific requirements of the consulate by using our Digital Business Cover Letter. Visit https://visacentral.com/bcl-order to get started.
Letter of Invitation
You must provide an official letter of invitation from the company or organization that you will be visiting. The letter must:
- Be written on an official company letterhead
- State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e., business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.)
- Include the full local address and phone number of the company or organization you will be visiting
- Specify the number of entries and desired validity of the visa you are requesting
Visa Application Form
There are two visa application options in this kit: rush service and regular service. You must provide one fully completed copy of the application that matches your processing service speed request. The application forms must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
VisaCentral Order Form
- Provide the VisaCentral Order Form included in this kit.
Single Entry Visa Applicants
The Consulates of Ghana issue single entry visas that are valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. Travelers are advised to apply for a single entry visa no more than 30 days before the intended departure date. This will ensure that your visa will be valid for the longest duration possible.
If you have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline, VisaCentral can help you to save valuable time and avoid expensive delays. A VisaCentral expert will review all of your documents to certify your application is accurate, complete and ready for submission. We will contact you personally to quickly handle any mistakes ensuring your application is submitted correctly.