Catholic University College of Ghana (CUCG) Cut Off Point 2020 – 2020
Details of Catholic University College of Ghana Cut off points 2020
Details of Catholic University College of Ghana Cut off points 2020; Below are the cut off points for Catholic University College.
The Catholic University College of Ghana Cut off points for the 2021/2022 academic year will be used to determine who gets admitted into the university college for that particular academic year
The normal direct admission requirements by standards to enter a university in Ghana include: SSSCE aggregate 24 or better (letter grade A-D), WASSCE aggregate 36 or better (letter grade A1-C6), ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels and GBCE/ABCE (including credit passes in Mathematics and English Language in all cases).
The University currently uses the standard cut off point of SSSCE aggregate 36 or better; WASSCE aggregate 24 or better; the ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels as well as the GBCE/ABCE qualifications to admit qualified applicant. The Faculties have also additional requirement to be satisfied by the applicant
Catholic University College of Ghana Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Catholic University College of Ghana must have any of the following:
- SSSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 24 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives
- WASSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 36 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives;
- GBCE/ABCE: Holders with passes in English and Mathematic, and any other (3) electives can apply.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Applicants must have passes in (2) subjects and a General Paper plus (5) passes at ‘O’ Level including English, Mathematics, Arts or Science subject.
- Other Qualifications: Professional Certificate and Diploma holders of: HND, ICA, CIM, CIMA (I&II), SRN, RGN, RM, TEACHER’S CERT. ‘A’/DIPLOMA, CHN, EN, DBS, etc. can apply and may be considered for higher placement. (Please, enclose transcript(s) and result slip(s) of SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE, etc).
- Mature Applicants: Interested applicants, who do not satisfy the above criteria but are 27years and above or with work experience, can apply. The applicants will be considered to write Entrance Examination and attend Interview. You will be admitted upon passing the Examination and Interview sessions.
University of Professional Studies Accra UPSA Cut Off Point 2020 / 2020
Cut Off Point For Private Universities in Ghana 2020 / 2020
Cut Off Point For University Colleges 2020 / 2020
Accra Institute Of Technology AIT Cut Off Point 2020 / 2020
Maranatha University College MUC Cut Off Point 2020 / 2020
Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College MUC Cut Off Point 2020 / 2020
PILMA Cut Off Point 2020 / 2020