CBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Canadian Blood Services is accepting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships to work with our affiliated Research & Development groups across Canada.
The purpose of the Canadian Blood Services Postdoctoral Fellowship is to foster careers related to transfusion science in Canada.
This is a two-year award with the possibility of a one-year renewal that includes salary, a research allowance and a benefits plan.
- Candidates must not hold another award at the same time.
- Hold the relevant prerequisite degree (Ph.D., M.D., D.D.S or D.V.M.) from a recognized academic institution.
- Usually be within five (5) years of completing their degree.
- Select a project directly related to the goals of the Canadian Blood Services Research & Development program.
- Canadian Blood Services Research & Development program.
- Select a Canadian Blood Services affiliate who agrees to supervise the project if awarded.
- Not hold the Canadian Blood Services Post Doctoral Fellowship with their Ph.D
Post Doctoral Fellowships are awarded for a minimum of one (1) year and a maximum of three (3) years.
However, support for the third year is conditional upon receipt of a satisfactory progress report and by submitting a complete, renewal application for consideration by the review committee, to be received at the normal application deadline.
Renewals are not automatic and a final decision on each renewal rests with the Associate Director, Research & Development.
Deadline: July 2nd.
For more information and application, visit: CBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Program