COUR International Scholarship Program
International Scholarship Program
Purpose of Program:
To have 4-5 orthopedic surgeons from developing nations attend the POSNA meeting and associated social events free of charge, on an annual basis under the guidance of POSNA / sponsoring POSNA member.
Facilitate short term visit of the International scholar to pediatric orthopedic centers in North America by identifying interested local hosts / institutions.
Eligibility criteria for International scholar:
The potential applicant should:
- Be a practicing orthopedic surgeon in a developing nation
- Not have received a received a POSNA COUR fellowship in the past 5 years
- Be directly involved in the care of children with orthopedic problems
- Complete an Application form for the COUR International scholar’s program
- Identify a sponsoring POSNA member
- Agree to complete a feedback form regarding his/ her experience as a COUR scholar.Follow the links below for more details and applicationprospectus.
Deadline: July 15.
For more scholarship information and application, see: COUR International Scholarship Program Website