Deutsche Bank Scholarships for Women at London Business School
Deutsche Bank Scholarships for Women: The Deutsche Bank scholarships in the amount of £20,000 each will be awarded to MBA and Masters in Finance students.
These extremely generous awards are designed to enable talented women with an interest in the finance sector to study at London Business School.
Successful MBA recipients of the scholarship will be fast-tracked to final round summer internship interviews
Scholarships for Women – Scholarship ApplicationEligibility Criteria
Women MBA students only of any nationality.
To be considered for admission to London Business School’s MBA Programme, students are required to submit:
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- A one-page Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (References are now completed and submitted online)
- Original copies of the official transcript of grades from each university attended
- GMAT score (Valid for five years)
- TOEFL iBT, IELTS or CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) where applicable.Scholarships for Women – How to Apply:Details on how to apply for this award will be made available to successful candidates once an offer of a place on the MBA Programme has been made.
Scholarships are awarded every year.
For scholarships application: Deutsche Bank Scholarships for Women – London Business School Website