Dominion University College School Of Business Entry Requirements
Senior High School applicants must possess:
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results with
credit passes (Grade A1- C6) in three (3) core subjects English Language, core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, plus three electives in relevant subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better;
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) results with
credit passes (Grade A- D) in three (3)core subjects English Language, core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, plus three (3) electives in relevant subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better;
- General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) results with
Six credit passes (Grade A-D), including English Language, Mathematics and Science, and any other three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better.
Mature applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- Attained a minimum age of Twenty-five (25) years
- Must show evidence of working experience;
- Must possess at least credit in English Language and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level or in the case of those who hold WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE at least grade C6, or grade D in English Language and Mathematics (core). Applicants without credit passes in English and Mathematics would have to sit and pass special entry examination.
- All applicants MUST PASS the mature students’ entrance examination. Applicants will be expected to participate in a special tutorials for mature students applicants towards the Examination.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Holders:
A Higher National Diploma (HND) from any accredited institution by National Accreditation Board (NAB), with certification awarded by NABTEX in any programme relevant to the courses being offered by Dominion University College.
The applicant in addition must have acquired a 2–year post HND working experience
- University/Tertiary Diploma Holders:
A University/Tertiary Diploma in business related programmes from any accredited institution by the National Accreditation Board.
(iii)Professional Qualification Holders:
At least Level Two (2)/Three (3) as the case may be of any of the following
( ICSA, CIM, CIMA, ACCA, ICAG and CIB).
- In all cases, all applicants must have in addition Credit in Core English Language, Core Mathematics and Core Integrated Science at WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE or Credit in English Language, Mathematics and any Science Subject at the Ordinary Level.
International Applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their home countries, for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to the Institute. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries