Echoing Green Fellowship Program
Echoing Green Fellowship Program: The Echoing Green Fellowship is for those individuals with the next big idea for social change, and also have what it takes to start their own groundbreaking organization.
Individuals as well as non-profit and for-profit organizationsfrom any part of the world can apply for the fellowship.
The criteria for applying for the fellowship are;
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have sufficient English fluency to participate in interviews and Echoing Green events.
- Organizations must be the original idea of the applicant.
- Organizations must be independent and autonomous. Organizations cannot be considered independent or autonomous if they are started under the direction of an existing organization. The applicant must be the primary decision maker for the organization’s development and management. Generally, organizations with fiscal sponsors are still considered autonomous.
- Organizations must be in a start-up phase. To be considered a start-up, the applicant may have been running the organization full-time for approximately two years and Echoing Green’s financial support should qualify it as a major/primary early funder. Applicants who have only worked on their organization on a part-time basis or have yet to start an organization are generally considered eligible.
- Applicants must make a full-time commitment to the organization’s development. A full-time commitment is defined as a minimum of 35 hours per week; it is expected that the fellow would resign from their current employmentto dedicate themselves full-time to their initiative.
- Partnerships (organizations led by two individuals) may apply. Both partners must make a full-time commitment of no fewer than 35 hours per week to the development of the organization.
Deadline: January 5.
For more grant information and applications visit; Echoing Green Fellowship Program