EFN Conservation Workshop Grants
EFN Conservation Workshop Grants support non-governmental organizations, community groups, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Costs covered include travel expenses, meals and accommodations, room rentals, materials, and other related costs.
Administrative costs should be no more than 15 percent of the requested amount.
Typical grants are between $1,500 and $7,500
To be eligible for an EFN Conservation Workshop Grant, the following criteria must be met:
- Your organization must have an established presence in an eligible country. Priority is given to local and regional organizations.
- Proposed training and capacity building activities must provide skills and knowledge to groups that will help advance conservation in an eligible country (Cameroon, Central African Republic, DRC, Gabon, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Tanzania)
- Training must take place within six months of submission of the application.
- Organizations that require funds in less than 90 days of submitting an application will not be considered for funding.
- Organizations are limited to one EFN Conservation Workshop Grant every two years.
- Priority is given to organizations that have not yet benefited from this opportunity.
- Priority will be given to organizations working in WWF priority ecoregions.Deadline: Through out.
For more information and application, visit: EFN Conservation Workshop Grants Website