Emaro Institutions France Grants For Non EU Students
The Erasmus Mundus programme supports high-quality European Masters Courses, by providing attractive grants for students having excellent academic results from around the world to engage in postgraduate study at EMARO institutions.
For academic years, EMARO Masters programme will have about 8 Erasmus Mundus scholarships for non-EU students who did not had a stay in an EU-country for more than one year over the last five years (called category A students).
Owing to the limited number of grants a student which is not rank among the top 10% of his class has small chance to be selected.
The selected student, will receive a grant of totally 24 000€ per year.
The application to an Erasmus Mundus scholarship is done through the classical student’s application procedure of EMARO.
Please note that the number of applications by third country students must be limited to three Erasmus Mundus MastersCourses maximum.
In the eventual case that a student applies to more than three EM Courses he/she will be excluded from the selection for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The EMARO Masters course is open to European and Third-country students who already hold a first university degree with 180 ECTS credits in the European system, after at least three years studies (at the level of Bachelor of Science) in a field related to robotics such as: Mechatronic, Automatic control, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.
The graduation must take place before 31 July for non European students and before 30 September for European students.
The applicants have to be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
An Applicant whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognized international English test such as TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT), Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher), IELTS (score 6.5 or higher) , TOEIC (800) or other English equivalent test.
The English test result must be sent before the deadline of application. An applicant who carried out his study in English is eligible (official confirmation letter from his university is needed) but passing a recognized international test provides him more marks.
How to apply:
On-line application: The following documents are needed (in PDF or JPG files):
- First pages of Passport or Identity card indicating the nationality.
- Recognized International English test Certificate, not older than January (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, etc.)
- Certified academic degree and transcripts of all university study with translation into English, i.e. bachelor, master or equivalent, (all the documents must be grouped in one file).If the degree will be obtained after the deadline, a certificate from the institution indicating the situation of the student and the date of obtaining the degree must be delivered.
- The name and address of two professors who accept to send us reference letters.The reference letters must be provided on EMARO’s Reference Form. (Download the Reference Form)
- CV with Identity photo.
- Presentation of the institution who delivered (or will deliver) the academic degree (about 10-15 lines).The description should contain (method of selection at the entry, international or national ranking, language of instruction, degrees delivered, address of internet website, private or public,…)
- Motivation letter.postal submission: send the following document before the deadline (as per postmark, besides it must arrive at most 10 days after deadline):
- English Certificate (original or certified), not older than January. Toefl Code number assigned to the “Ecole Centrale de Nantes” by ETS is 5722 Department graduate school, and GRE code is 2699
- Certified academic degree and transcripts with translation in English, i.e. bachelor, master or equivalent. If the degree will be obtained after the deadline, a certificate from the institution indicating the situation of the student and the date of obtaining the degree must be delivered.
- A signed copy of the application form as delivered by the on-line application system of EMARO.
- Checklist and grant eligibility document Important Dates:The application for Erasmus Mundus Grants for the academic year will be opened from 15 October till 15 December.
- Non-EU students applying for Erasmus Mundus Grant under category A (15 December).
- European Union students and non-EU students applying for Erasmus Mundus Grant under category B (30 March).
For more information and application, visit:European Masters on Advance Robotics Website