Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students and Students from Developing Countries
Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Technology Sydney.
The Engineering (ICT) International Undergraduate Scholarship offers students the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate Engineering qualification at University of Technology Sydney.
The scholarship is also open to diploma holders.
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees commencing from the first semester of study for a period of four years.
Undergraduate Engineering Scholarships ApplicationEligibility Criteria:
- Must be a student who will meet the normal entry requirements for the Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Information and Communication Technologies;
- Must not be an Australian citizen;
- Must be commencing full-time, on-campus enrollment in a Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Information and Communication Technologies degree;
- Must satisfy the academic entry requirements for a Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Information and Communication Technologies degree, including the English proficiency levels set by UTS for international students, currently an IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0;
- Must provide a letter of declaration from the parents stating that should their daughter be awarded the scholarship, they have no objection in sending her to Australia and that they have the funding to cover the remaining tuition fee and all the living expenses.
For further details, and application materials, visit: Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships Website