Engineering Manager Job in Ghana January 2022
Engineering Manager Job in Ghana January 2022 – Jobs in Ghana January 2022
- Company: Upfield
- Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
As the Engineering Manager, you will manage the end to end delivery of capital engineering projects. You may be dedicated to deliver a single project of significant size or a portfolio of smaller projects. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of projects including stakeholder engagement, contractor management, project safety and budget management. You will lead engineering and Construction Management teams, drawing resources from the local, regional and global organization and 3rd Party Teams. You will ensure that your Capital program meets the projected financial spend in each quarter, projects are capitalized on time and do not go over planned budget.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Develop, deploy and implement plans to ensure the best utilization of assets in the sites as well as supervise and give guidance on the maintenance of such assets
- Manage the technical teams responsible to deliver Projects, Innovation, Infrastructure and Services to the site
- Lead the implementation of Innovation on the site, looking for best alternatives/options of design to manufacturing, following best practice.
- Capital budget preparation and management
- Support innovation delivery as part of regional network
- Create and implement plans to continuously improve Upfield manufacturing site infrastructure needs such as energy, water, treatment, steam and all infrastructure services, contracts and contractors.
- Coach and develop the human resources across the site on technical and technology issues.
- Manage project, overhauling and innovation budgets
- Work collaboratively with Operations managers to improve site and line efficiencies and reduce waste
- Develop, build and make available in the organization, the product, process and packaging expertise relevant to the asset base
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a management position in manufacturing, preferably in foodservice
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Manufacturing Strategy Development, Performance Management and extended Supply Chain interaction and high degree of business & financial acumen
- Continuous improvement mindset, change management, coaching and inspirational leadership
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
How to Apply
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
See Also: Current Jobs in Ghana January 2022
See Also: Current Jobs In Ghana