ENS International Scholarships – France
For study: France
Fields of Study Liberal Arts/Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences
Available: All students worldwide
Award Amount: 12 000 euros/year
Type of Award: Scholarship
Grade Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
The Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure in Paris holds a competitive entrance examination open to the best International studentsin their second or third year of university courses in the Sciences or the Humanities.
Successful candidates are entitled to three years of funded study (12 000 euros/year).
There are no requisite programs of study for the application.
Through a series of tests, the selection committee evaluates each candidate’s capacity for analysis, conceptualization and synthesis.
Also taken into account are the candidate’s scientific and literary knowledge, as well as his/her intellectual curiosity and the relevance of his/her chosen project
- must be able to provide proof of a non-French nationality;
- must be younger than 23 years of age on January 1 of the year of applicationand proposed entry;
- the Director of the ENS may grant a special, one-year dispensation upon request, in the Humanities, must be enrolled in his/her last year of undergraduate studies, attending a university outside of France;
- in the Sciences must be enrolled in his/her second or third year of undergraduate studies, attending a university outside France;
- may only apply once for this program.Candidates are informed by mail in May as to whether their application has been selected.Applications for the International Scholars Program are available on the ENS Internet website from February 1 to March 15, every year.
Submission Deadline: 25th April every year.
They can also be obtained by writing to the following address : Sélection internationale de l’ENS, Ecole normale supérieure, 45, rue d’ Ulm, F – 75230 Paris Cedex 05, France.
For scholarship application: ENS-International, France