Equity Bank Scholarships
Equity Bank Scholarships; Equity bank scholarship foundation provides over 2000 secondary school scholarships for Kenyan students each year. Download high school scholarship application forms!
Each year, the Equity Bank Group Scholarship Foundation Wings to Fly program offers over 2000 comprehensive secondary school scholarships in Kenya.
The Wings to Fly scholarships are given to top performingpupils ranked in the top 5 percentile in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) exam and who are economically and socially marginalized, from every district where Equity Bank has a branch.
Only children from needy backgrounds who would otherwise not afford to join Form 1 without financial support are considered for the scholarships.
Details about the Scholarship
- Candidates who have attained 350 marks and above are advised to fill in the application form, attach their slip and return the same to the nearest Equity Bank branch or Equity Bank Agent.
- Application forms can be obtained from Equity Bank or nearby Equity Bank Agents
- Completed application forms must be returned to the Equity Bank branch or Equity Bank Agent not later than 10th January
- Shortlisted students will be invited for interviews which will be conducted by the Equity Group Foundation District Scholarship Selection Board.
- The Wings to Fly scholarship caters for school fees, books, uniform, transport, shopping and pocket money for the four years of secondary school.
The Wings to Fly program is a partnership between Equity Group Foundation and The MasterCard Foundation with support from USAID, UKAID, KfW and PEPFAR.
It is a program that provides comprehensive Secondary School education and leadership training to academically promising yet economically and socially marginalized young Kenyans.