Erasmus Mundus FUSION-EP ScholarshipsC
Erasmus Mundus FUSION-EP Scholarships: The Joint European Master in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics (FUSION-EP) is offered by the following partners:
- Universiteit Gent, Belgium (coordinator)
- Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy, France
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
- Universität Stuttgart, GermanyScholarship Admission Criteria:
The European Master FUSION-EP offers admission to applicants who appear to have the highest potential for graduate study and who, with the benefit of a graduate education, are the most likely to contribute substantially to their academic or professional fields through teaching, research, or professional practice.
The minimum graduate admission requirements are:
(1) A bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years study)
(2) Sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in the chosen field
(3) A satisfactory scholastic average
The FUSION-EP is open to all students who have a Bachelor’s degree or a recognized equivalent academic degree of minimum 3 years study in
- EngineeringPer academic year a limited number of Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available for FUSION-EP students from third countries.Erasmus Mundus FUSION-EP Scholarships will be distributed over 2 years with a higher starting month allowance in September of 2800 EUR and 1200 over the remaining 11 months.Contribution to travel,installation and any other type of costs: € 4000 per academic year.
Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage: € 4000 / semester or € 8000** per academic year or € 16.000 for two years. Monthly allowance:€ 1000 / month.
For more information and application, see: Erasmus Mundus FUSION-EP Scholarships