Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for European Master in Industrial Management
European Master in Industrial Management Scholarships; Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for European Master in Industrial Management.
European Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) is one of the master courses selected by European Commission within the Erasmus Mundus Programme.
Per academic year 24 Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available for IMIM students from third countries.
Eligible applicants are graduate students not belonging to one of the 25 Member States of the European Union or one of the EFTA/EAA countries;
who have already obtained a first higher education degree; who are not a resident of any of the Member States or the participating countries;
who have not carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the Member States or the participating countries.
This scholarship consist of 21,000 Euro per academic year.
This includes 10 monthly grants of 1,600 Euro and a fixed amount of 5,000 Euro for fees, travel expenses, relocation costs.
Application to an Erasmus Mundus Grant is made directly by applying to IMIM specifying in the application form the intention to compete for an Erasmus Mundus Grant.
Scholarship Admission Criteria:
The IMIM Master offers admission to applicants who have the highest potential for graduate study.
The minimum graduate admission requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full time study) in a scientific or technical discipline.
- Recent GMAT or GRE scores (maximum two years old)
- Documented evidence of a high proficiency in the English language (verified by TOEFL scores or equivalent certificate).
- Two letters of recommendation signed by an academic referee
- A motivation letter from the applicant
- In addition, relevant work experience (verified by appropriate documentation) is not a requirement, but will be considered a merit in the selection process.
For more information and scholarships application details, see Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for European Master in Industrial Management – Scholarships