European Master of Science in International Health
European Master of Science in International Health: Applications are now being accepted for European Master of Science in International Health Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
Scholarship awards are 24.200,00 Euro per selected student. This amount is to be applied towards the students’ tuition fees, study-related travel expenses, and living expenses.
Admissions criteria for the European Master of Science in International Health Programme are as follows:
- Bachelors degree (with honours) or the equivalent (240 ECTS credits or 4 years)
- Professional experience
- Internationally recognised English proficiency certificate equivalent to a TOEFL score of 550/213 or an IELTS score of 6
- Convincing letter of motivation/statement of intent
- Convincing recommendation by an academic and/or professional body
- Submission of a 1-2 page thesis outline
Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship applicants:
- Excellent first degree (a minimum of a bachelors degree with honours or the equivalent) with excellent grades and/or other study results
- Verified excellent quality of the institution where the first degree was obtained
- Strongly convincing letter of motivation
- Strongly convincing recommendation by an academic and/or professional body
- Can not be a resident of one of the 25 European Union (EU) Member States.
- Can not have carried out his or her main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in an EU Member State, EEA-EFTA state, nor an EU applicant country.
Follow the links below for more details and applicationcontacts.
For more scholarship information and application, see: European Master of Science in International Health Website