European Masters in Informatics Scholarships
European Masters in Informatics Scholarships: The two-year European Masters in Informatics Scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus Programme.
It is offered by three European universities:
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- University of Trento (Italy)Scholarship Entry Requirements:
- You should have a first or upper second class honours degree or its equivalent, and in an area of Informatics, such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, and Computational Linguistics/Linguistics.
- You should also have experience in computer programming.
- Applicants with degrees in these disciplines will also be considered: Education, Electrical Engineering, Psychology, Mathematics, Philosophy, and Physics.Informatics ScholarshipsA number of 21 scholarships worth 21.000 EUR per year are available to students from outside the EU only, funded by the European Commission within the Erasmus Mundus programme.
Informatics Scholarships – How to Apply
Please download an application form from the website below (click on admissions).
If you take this course you will become a professional who understands advanced techniques, tools, and methodologies in the field of Computer Science, and is able to put this knowledge to practice in the key application domains.
Your experience of studying in two different universities, in two different countries, will put you in a good position to find employment with major international companies or in the academia.
For more information and application see: European Masters in Informatics Scholarships