ExxonMobil Scholarship for North Africans
The program is funded by ExxonMobil and administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
Through this unique scholarship opportunity, ExxonMobil aims to contribute to the Middle East and North Africa region by helping to develop highly skilled and culturally adept individuals.
The program also seeks to build relationships with academic leaders by offering a Faculty Sponsor Program to the home academic departments of successful scholars.
Some students may qualify for the opportunity to apply their skills through internships with ExxonMobil.
- Recipients will receive full tuition for the completion of a Master’s Degree in Geosciences, Engineering, or Business.
- The program also provides a stipend for housing and living expenses and includes medical insurance, textbook and computer allowances, transportation to the U.S. at the inception and conclusion of the program, visa and academic support, and an intensive orientation program.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math or Geography.
- Be a citizen of Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia or the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E).
- Demonstrate a history of academic excellence and native fluency in Arabic.
- Exhibit exceptional leadership skills and cultural competency.
- Be willing and able to travel to a regional location for a final selection activity.
- Have valid passports.
- Demonstrate English proficiency.
- Be willing and able to reside in the United States for the full duration of study; dependents may not accompany scholarship recipients to the U.S.
- Register for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
Follow the links below for more details and applicationcontacts.
For More Information and Application, Please Visit;ExxonMobil Scholarship for North Africans Website