Garden City University College School Of Business Entry Requirements
Applicants must have any of the following qualifications:
1. Credit Passes (i.e A/A1 – D/C4 – C6) in Six(6) SSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects:
English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with at least aggregate 24 or 36 for SSSCE and WASSCE respectively or better.
2. Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics or plus at least Three (3) ‘A’ Level/ABCE passes.
3. HND qualifications with option in relevant areas of specialization are also eligible for Top-Up programmes.
4.Applicants seeking admission to BSc. Computer Science Programme must in addition to the above qualification have a credit pass in in Elective Mathematics.Applicants with other other equivalent or professional qualification would be considered after assessment of the relevant qualifications and placed appropriately.
5.RSA, SRN, RGN,RGM ‘A’ Level Holders and those with other equivalent qualifications plus basic SSCE/WASSCE/’O’ Level Qualifications will be placed at level 200 & 300 for a three & two year Top-Up programme.
6. For Mature Candidates to apply for admission, an applicant must have the following:
Must be 25 years at the time of application
Must have passes in English and Mathematics in SSSCE/WASSCE
Must have a minimum of two (2) years work experience
Must pass a GCUC Mature Student Entry Examinations.
7. Candidates with General Art and General Agricultural backgrounds are also eligible for BSc. Nursing
Diploma (Nursing)/ SRN/RGN Holders are eligible for Top-Up programmes.