GBC Broadcasting College Courses
- Reading Skills
- News Collection, Editing and Compilation
- Music Programmes
- Disc Jockeying / Anchoring
- Sports and Ceremonial Commentary
- Radio Production, Programming, Features, Magazine,
- Discussion, Translation, etc.
- Drama and Script Writing.
- Television Production and Presentation
- Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations
- Legal Environment of Broadcasting
Experienced and qualified Broadcasters and Media Practitioners
8 Weeks : Classroom lectures from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily.
3 Months :Attachment with any GBC station.
GBC Broadcasting College Admissions Requirements
GBC Broadcasting College Admission Forms
GBC Broadcasting College Fees Structure