German Embassy Ghana Visa Requirements
- National passport, valid until at least three months after completion of the intended visit, together with a clear photocopy of the holder page.
- Two recent, passport-size photographs.
- Printout of the booked flight details issued and stamped by the airline. In first instance NO TICKET. After a positive decison has beeen taken, a confirmed return or onward ticket (airline stamped: “non transferable, non-endorsable and non-retoutable”) may be requested before the visa can be issued.
- In case another country for which a visa is required will be visited after the intended stay in The Netherlands, a visa for that country should be endorsed in the passport before the application can be processed.
- Original invitation letter and/or official letter of guarantee of the reference(s) in The Netherlands, in the Dutch language (NO PHOTOCOPY OR FAX; invitation letters are subject to verification).
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover all expenses during your stay in The Netherlands. NO CASH.
- Original, up-to-date bank statements of the past six months, including the address and telephone number of the bank (statements are subject to verification).
- Previous passports, if applicable.
- Please note that for minors written parental consent of both parents is required together with original passports + photocopy of the holder pages.
German Embassy in Ghana Contact