Ghana Airport Information Desk
Ghana Airport Service Tips For Passengers & Information Desk Contacts
LOST AND FOUND
If left baggage is found, it is sent to Lost & Found Offices, which has a desk located in the Arrivals Hall. Again, If your checked luggage does not arrive, is misplaced, damaged or delayed please report it immediately at the Lost & Found desks located in the Arrivals halls.
The office operates a 24hr, 7 days days a week service.
Please contact your airline representatives for any query or help on lost baggage and related issues:
Aviance :- Phone +233-544334024
Menzies :- Phone +233-302961975
Customer Service personnel can easily be identified in their uniquely branded GACL uniforms and strategically positioned to offer assistance to passengers. At the arrival hall(terminal 2) ,please look out for the customer service desk in the baggage reclaim hall.
Departure(Terminal 2) – The desks are located in the departure check in hall and right after the duty free shop.
Terminal 1 – The desk is located at the departure check-in area.
eck-in counters are located in Terminals 1 and 2 departures. The Ghana Airports Company Limited (GACL) has set up self-check-in kiosks from which boarding passes can be printed. This facility is currently only available for KQ, SAA and KLM passengers.
While most of the airlines offer online check in, depending on the airline, check-in counters open at least 2 to 3 hours before flight takeoff. We advise that you to check-in at least 2 hours before your departure time.
Below is a guide to ensure a smooth and hassle-free check-in:
1. Pack all your luggage (Hand-Carried and checked) in strict adherence to security guidelines.
2. At the departure entrance, passenger pat-down and travel documents will be checked by airport security.
3. When enter the terminal, refer to the Flight Information Display Screen (FIDS) for your airline’s information.
4. Common User Self Service (CUSS) Kiosk are available for passengers interested in self-check-in.
5. Approach the check-in counter with your travel documents (valid passport and air ticket or booking confirmation).
6. Ensure that you are issued with the correct boarding passes and that your travel documents are in order before leaving the check-in counter.
7. Before you get to the boarding gate, enjoy our facilities as you dine and shop.
8. Remember to get to your boarding gate early for security checks.
As check-in operations and requirements vary by airline, do check with your airline representative or the ground handling agent for more information.
For Medical care and other medical related issues,the Airport Clinic is situated 500 metres from the terminal. Travel immunization services are provided 24hrs daily by Port Health in the terminal. For assistance, please contact the information desk on +233-302776171 ext. 2283 or 2289 respectively.
Curently,the service can only be accessed at the various lounges at departures.
Get In Touch
We value your feeback. Please contact us with your comments,suggestions and complaints.
Hours of operation 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday