Ghana Christian University College Programs/Courses
Bachelor Degree Programs (Now running)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Management (HRM, Accounting, Marketing, Public Health)
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
Bachelor Degree Programs (Commencing in 2017)
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Science (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Science (Banking & Finance)
- Bachelor of Science (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Science (Health Information Management)
- Bachelor of Science (Public Health)
Entry Requirements for 4 Year Degrees
- Three (3) Passes not below C6 (WASSCE) or D (SSSCE) in core subjects including English and Mathematics. PLUS two (2) credit passes in relevant elective subjects.
- GCE Ordinary “O” Level/GBCE and ‘A’ Level/ABCE: Applicants must have Five (5) passes in “O” Level/GBCE including English Language and Mathematics PLUS There ‘A’ Level passes.
- Mature Applicants must be 25 years and above, must provide documentary evidence or relevant experience, must pass an entrance examination and interview.
- Management Studies
- Allied Health Sciences
- Theological Studies