Ghana Commercial Bank Electronic Banking Services
Ghana Commercial Bank Electronic Banking Services – 24/7 banking, wherever you are
Easy access to your money, wherever you are
You want access to your financial information whenever you need it, wherever you are.
With electronic banking services from GCB, you can access your accounts at your own convenience through a variety of channels, including Ghana’s largest ATM network, mobile banking, POS and internet banking.
GCB ATM network
GCB offers you more convenient locations to access your cash than any other bank.
With Ghana’s largest ATM network, GCB saves you valuable time waiting in branches. Now you can perform all your basic transactions at any GCB ATM. Access your account, check your balance and withdraw money safely and securely, 24/7.
- Much faster than going into the branch.
- Quick and easy view of your balance, withdraw cash and get a mini statement.
- Access your accounts 24/7 at convenient locations across Ghana.
- Completely free for all GCB customers.
- Withdraw cash up to specified limits.
- You can use your Readycash card to withdraw from other banks’™ ATMs for a small fee.
How to use a Readycash ATM
When you open an account at GCB, you are issued with a Readycash card and PIN (Personal Identification Number) to allow access at any ATM.
- Approach any AT machine and insert your card.
- Enter your PIN, taking care to ensure no-one else has seen it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to withdraw cash, get a mini statement or change your PIN.
- Take your returned card.
- Collect your cash and / or receipt.
GCB Mobile Banking
Financial control at your fingertips, wherever you are, whenever you need it.
With mobile banking services, you can have your financial information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere. Mobile services requires sign-up and registration. Ask in-branch or visit our website to find out more.
Mobile Banking Services
- SMS alert on transactions
- Check your Account balance
- Mini Statement
- Top up your phone credit
- Intra Account transfer
GCB Internet Banking
Financial control at your fingertips, from your computer or mobile device.
Access GCB online from your computer or mobile device. your balance, transfer funds, make payments and more.
Internet banking benefits
- Safe, secure and easy to use.
- Total convenience bank in your own time and stay in control of your finances.
- Access all your accounts from any internet enabled device, anywhere in the world.
- View all your accounts in real time.
- Keep track of all account activity -current transactions and up to six months history.
- Register to receive your bank statements through email.
- Change password / personal details.
- Internet banking is available free for all GCB customers.
- Visit the GCB website to find out about our latest promotions, products, services and more.
With internet banking, you can perform the following account-related operations easily:
Register for GCB Internet banking
To start using internet banking, call our customer service centre
You will then receive your username and password, which you can use to log on to secure internet banking from our website.
Save time and hassle and stay up-to-date, with electronic bank statements and alerts.
e-statement is a free service that allows registered customers to receive their periodic or adhoc statements of account via email.
e-alert is a free service that sends automatic email notifications to registered customers of any transaction that occurs in their account.
- Monitor all your spending and account activities with ease.
- Statements are delivered regularly, direct to your email.
- View, download or save your statements for future reference.
- Stay current, with instant transaction activity reports sent through e-alerts.
- Easier detection of unauthorised / incorrect transactions.
- Can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Environmentally friendly (paper free).