Ghana Home Loans BUY TO LET
Facts you should know.
Friendly loan terms
You have up to 15 years
Open to both sole and joint owners
You can apply whether you’re buying as an individual or jointly. We assess each of you separately.
Low interest rates
You get interest rates that are highly competitive in the Ghanaian mortgage market.
Includes the Self-employed
Being an entrepreneur is no barrier to buy-to-let mortgages. You only need to meet our lending criteria.
Great customer service
We treat you right.
Even if You live Abroad
You can live outside Ghana and also apply. All that matters is your ability to service your loan.
What you need
- Property must be residential.
- You must not be more than 60 years.
- Vendor must be the valid owner of the property.
How to apply – 8 easy steps
- Submit your completed application form with the required supporting documents.
- We issue a Letter of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours (self-employed only).
- Accept and return the LOI.
- We issue an Approval in Principle, once we have reviewed your financials.
- We process your application and if approved, issue a Facility Letter.
- Accept the terms and conditions and return the Facility letter.
- Fulfil all necessary conditions including insurance policies.
- Then we close the process and disburse your loan.
What we need
|Only provide the following:||Other requirements if you are self-employed|
|2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)||Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business.|
|3 months’ most recent pay slips/other sources of income.||3 years’ audited financial statements.|
|3 months’ most recent bank statements.||Company code:|
|Proof of address (2 different utility bills/tenancy agreements etc.)||3 years’ company bank statement & 1 year personal bank statement (only if applicable).|
|Credit report (non-resident applicants).||Offer letter from vendor.|