Ghana HOME PURCHASE LOAN
Home Purchase Mortgage
Facts you should know.
Friendly loan terms
Our mortgages range from 3 to 20 years (10 years for Ghana Cedi borrowers).
For sole or joint borrowers
You can apply whether you’re buying as an individual or jointly. We assess each of you separately.
Low interest rates
You get interest rates that are highly competitive in the Ghanaian mortgage market.
Includes the Self-employed
Being an entrepreneur is no barrier to buying your own home. You only need to meet our lending criteria.
You get prompt feedback.
Even if You live Abroad
You can live outside Ghana and still apply for a mortgage. All that matters is your ability to service your loan.
Great customer service
We treat you right.
What you need
- The property must be residential.
- You must not be above the age of 60.
- The seller must be the valid owner of the property.
How to apply – here’s a quick way
- Submit a completed application form with the required supporting documents;
- We will issue you with a Letter Of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours (Self-employed applicants only);
- Accept and return the LOI;
- We issue an Approval in Principle, once we have reviewed your financials;
- We process your application and if approved, issue a Facility Letter;
- Accept the terms and conditions and return the Facility letter;
- Fulfill all necessary conditions including insurance policies;
- Then we close the process and disburse your loan.
What we need
|Only provide the following||Other requirements if you are self-employed|
|2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)||Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business|
|3 months’ recent pay slips/other sources of income||3 years’ audited financial statements|
|3 months’ recent bank statements||Company Code
|Proof of address||3 years’ company bank statement & 1 year’s personal bank statements (if applicable)|
|Credit report (non-resident applicants)|
|Offer letter from vendor|