Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund
These shall include activities necessary to:
- Grow the Fund for the purpose of financing the development of infrastructure within Ghana.
- Manage and invest the initial and future contributions made to the Fund.
- Reinvest profits and proceeds from investment of moneys of the Fund.
- Promote the development of skills in infrastructure development, including project design, project management, financing and investment, consistent with the object of the fund.
- Leverage the capital of the Fund by attracting investments through the domestic and international capital and financial markets.
- Pursue the best possible financial returns on investments having regard to:
- Internationally recognized best practices for asset allocation and risk management.
- Protecting, in the long term, the economic value of the capital and assets of the Fund.
- The cost of capital of the Fund and other incidental costs related to the Fund.
- Opportunities and challenges in the domestic infrastructure market.
- Facilitate the provision of debt and equity financing for infrastructure in Ghana.
- Ensure the provision of risk mitigation instruments related to investment and projects involving the Fund.
- Achieve the object of the Fund.
GIIF can be reached at: