NSS Registration Procedure 2023
NSS Registration Procedure 2023. NSS REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
NSS Registration Closing Date, NSS Extension, NSS Registration Portal
- Print a copy of posting and appointment letters by deployed personnel
- Proceed to the designated zonal center for verification and regional director endorsement of posting/appointment letters
III. Report to user agency/place of posting for head of agency to endorse and date posting/appointment letter which has already been verified and endorsed by regional director.
- Make three (3) copies of the fully endorsed posting/appointment letters and submit
Ø One copy to the head of agency that has endorsed posting/appointment letter
Ø Two copies to the NSS district office to which you have been posted
- Keep the original copy of the endorsed appointment letters
COMMENCEMENT OF WORK
- Report to user agency to start your national service duty from 1st September, 2017
VII. Submit monthly duty form to your district office not after 15th of each month for monthly allowance processing.
Ø Student I.D Card or Letter of attestation from institution attended or transcript
Any valid national I.D. card, except NHIS card.
NOTE: There will be biometric National Service I.D and E-zwich cards registration.
NATIONAL SERVICE SECRETARIAT – GREATER ACCRA REGION POSTINGS REGISTRATION
WE WISH TO INFORM ALL PROSPECTIVE NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONS THAT POSTINGS REGISTRATION IN THE GREATER ACCRA REGION WILL COMMENCE AT THE ZONAL REGISTRATION CENTRES ON 24TH JULY AT THE VARIOUS DESIGNATED CENTRES.
- PLEASE PRINT ONE SET OF THE APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PLEASE COME ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR STUDENT
ID CARD AND ANY VALID NATIONAL ID CARD
- NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE CARD IS NOT APPLICABLE
TIME: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
REGISTRATION ARRANGEMENTS FOR GREATER ACCRA
- Make three (3) copies of the endorsed Appointment Letter.
- Submit the original and a photocopy to your Metro/Municipal/District Offices with your passport picture taken at the registration centre attached
- Give your User Agency a copy
- Keep a copy
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING POSTINGS RELATED
- Make an official complaint in writing addressed to the Regional Director
- Attach the necessary documentary evidence to the letter of complaint.
- Leave the letter with the Front Desk Officer in charge of complaints at the Regional Office (premises of the Greater Accra Regional coordinating council)
- Comply with instructions from the Front Desk Officer and expect feedback.
- Report any acts of misconduct of any staff immediately to the Regional Director or Metro/Municipal/District Head.
- Note that National Service does not engage the services of Agents to handle complaints. You are strongly advised to desist from dealing with agents.
ALL PROSPECTIVE NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONS TO NOTE:
- Genuine National Service Appointment Letters can only be obtained from the National Service website (www.nss.gov.gh).
- National Service Scheme does not engage the services of agents for the handling change of postings or postings related challenges.
- National Service Persons are strongly advised not to deal with any persons other than officers assigned to specific duties within the registration centres.
- National Service Scheme does not charge any fee for change of posting or any service rendered.
- Endeavour to report any suspicious acts of any person immediately to the Regional Director for prompt action.