Ghana Prisons Service Login
Ghana Prisons Service invites disciplined, hardworking and goal oriented applicants in specified areas from suitable and qualified Ghanaians who are interested in public safety through safe custody, welfare, reformation and reintegration of prisoners into the society for recruitment and enlistment.
1. Sales of e-voucher commence on 19th February and Ends on 9th March, 2022.
2. Online registration starts on 21st February and ends on 12th March, 2022.
3. The Ghana Prisons Service is an equal opportunity employer, hence applicantsMUST refuse offers from “connection men”. Do not pay money to anyone.
4 Apart from applicants with Diploma in Registered General/Psychiatric Nursing and Agriculture who will be appropriately placed, all other applicants shall start from Second Class Officer Rank after completion of training.
5. Apart from Medical Doctors, Dental Surgeons, Doctors of Optometry and Pharmacists who will be appropriately placed, all other graduates shall start from Assistant Superintendent of Prisons (ASP) after completion of training.
6. Artisans, bandsmen and sportsmen/women who are selected will assemble at the Prison Officers Training School in Accra for practical test. The date and time would be communicated to them in course of the recruitment process.
Visit http://prisons.gov.gh.services/ to login into Ghana Prisons Service Portal