Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2023/2024
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2023/2024 – See Details of Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2023/2024.
All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only.
- Purchase an e-voucher at any GCB Bank Limited across the country at the cost of Fifty Ghana Cedis [GH50.00] only.
- Give your full official name (Applicant) at the point of purchase.
- Use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: www.prisons.gov.gh.services (The SN and PIN can be used to print a summary of your application online).
- Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- The online application form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail and text messages only.
- Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
RECRUITMENT AND ENLISTMENT PROCESS
Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding, accommodation and other expenses throughout the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be short-listed and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for the following:
- Physical and Body screening
- Inspection and verification of all necessary documents
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
- Artisans, sportsmen/women and bandsmen who are successful in item 2 above will undertake a competency based test in Accra.
- Results submitted during the application process shall be verified at WAEC and other appropriate examination bodies hence Applicants who present false documents would be arrested and prosecuted.
- Applicants who are successful in  above will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
- Applicants who are cleared of criminal records would be invited to commence training.