Ghana School of Aviation Admission Requirement 2023
Ghana School of Aviation Admission Requirement – Ghana School of Aviation qualifications
An applicant who is presumably qualified for the Ghana School of Aviation courses must meet certain requirements as stipulated by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority. The requirements form the basis of whether one is qualified for an admission or not. The following are the qualifications:
- Ability to write and speak English language since it is the primary language of communication at the institution and the language used during teaching. Applicants who do not have Ghanaian nationality should observe this requirement.
- Pass in their WASSCE examination with more focus on Mathematics and English.
- The applicant should be of the appropriate age since there are access areas with age limits
- Applicants with Information Technology, NVTI and DBS qualifications are invited and given a priority
- Diploma, degree and post graduate diploma holders in other fields are also qualified for the Ghana School of Aviation admission
- Applicants who desire to advance their education. For instance, a diploma holder who wants to pursue a degree course in the same line. The only consideration is if they have the recommended pass to further their education or upgrade his or her professional qualification.
- A person who has several years of working experience in the aviation field but did not go through the related course may also register for the program.
It is worthwhile noting that aviation or air travel courses offered at School of Aviation Ghana are just part of what the school offers. There are other courses but this school has a reputation and a proven record for unparalleled training in their aviation courses.
Ghana Civil Aviation Training Academy – GATA Courses
Contact Ghana Civil Aviation Training Academy – GATA
Ghana School of Aviation Admission Forms
1 thought on “Ghana School of Aviation Admission Requirement 2023”
Please I had d7 in maths and c6 in English am I qualified to join the Ghana school of aviation?