Ghanaian Foods Made With Cassava
- Konkonte or Abete3 – from dried peeled cassava powder usually served alongside Groundnut Soup, consisting of variety of red meat such as tripe, lamb and smoked cat fish
- Fufuo – pounded cassava and plantain or pounded yam and plantain, or pounded cocoyam/taro. This side dish is always accompanied with one of the many varieties of Ghanaian soups
- Gari – made from cassava. Often served with “Red Red” – fish and black-eyed bean stew or Shito and fish
- Attiéké or Akyeke – made from cassava and popular among the Ahanta, Nzema and Akan-speaking people of Ivory Coast
- Plakali – made from cassava and popular among the Ahanta, Nzema and Akan-speaking people of Ivory Coast.