Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms & Admission Deadline 2023/2024
Ho Technical University (HTU) Admission Forms & Admission Deadline for 2023/2024 Academic Year. Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms 2023/2024 Sales Points Out. Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms 2023/2024 Closing Date. Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms 2023/2024 Price.
Who Qualifies For 2023/2024 HTU Admission:
- I. SSSCE HOLDERS
- Six Passes (A-D) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics: and
- At least three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- WASSCE HOLDERS
- Six Passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and
- Must possess a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the passes relevant to the area of specialization.
III. DBS HOLDERS
- Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE Credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three DBS passes in relevant courses.
- ABCE/’O’&’A’ LEVEL HOLDERS
- Five (5) GBCE credits of five (5) G.C.E. Ordinary Level credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two (2) G.C.E. ‘A’ Level/ABCE passes.
- GBCE HOLDERS
- Five (5) GBCE credits including English, Business Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies.
- TECHNICIAN PART II/III HOLDERS
- Certificate holders with four SSSCE/WASSCE credit including English Language and Mathematics.
VII. TECHNICAL SCHOOL (CERTIFICATE II) HOLDERS
- Passes in English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science plus any three (3) relevant trade courses.
VII. MATURE CANDIDATES:
- Must be at least 25 years old by the time of application.
- Must pass a written aptitude test (English, Mathematics and General paper in relevant area)
- And/or pass an interview.
Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms 2023/2024
- Purchase E-Voucher from any networked branch of GCB Bank in Ghana.
- Take a shot of the E-Voucher and send it either by whatsApp or email to: Admissions Officer on 0208423194 / firstname.lastname@example.org ; Public Relations Officer on 0208824092 / email@example.com ; Asst. ICT Director on 0267056000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to http://admisions.htu.edu.gh on the internet after you receive the Ho Technical University Admission Electronic Voucher (E-Voucher) on your phone
- Log on to the online Admissions System with the new E-Voucher Number and PIN
- Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application
- On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
- Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application together with photocopies of certificates or result slips, (transcripts for Top-up B-Tech applicants) and (Birth Certificates for mature applicants).
- Write at the back of the envelope, the envelope number, before posting to The Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. BOX HP 217, Ho by customized EMS envelope from the Ghana Post Office or in person.
Note: Applicants who wish to submit in person do not require an EMS Envelope.
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Go to the University website htu.edu.gh on the internet.
- Go to Admissions on the home page of the website
- Click on Manual Admissions and download Manual Application form.
- Fill the downloaded form and attach your relevant result slips including two passport photographs.
- The completed Manual Application Form together with photocopies of certificates or result slips, (transcripts for Top-up B-Tech applicants) should be returned by FEDEX or DHL to: The Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. BOX HP 217,
- Cost of application form will be paid on admission.
NOTE: International applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their countries for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to Ho Technical University. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non -English speaking countries. International applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizens Ghanacard as a pre-requisite for admission. International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their applications processed.