Hollard Ghana Corporate Insurance
Secure the value of your business assets, from your vehicles to your electronic equipment.
Assets All Risk Insurance
Protect your business assets and your company’s success
From customised machinery to electronic equipment, your business assets play a vital role in the success of your operations. Our Assets All Risk insurance provides protection for business property that is accidentally physically lost, destroyed or damaged by anything other than the excluded causes listed below. This means that you’re covered for almost every eventuality, which makes your coverage broader and easier to understand too.
Examples of excluded causes are:
- Damage caused by defective design materials or workmanship
- Willful acts or negligence by the insured
- Acts of fraud or dishonesty
- Disappearance, unexplained or inventory shortage
Some property is also excluded, such as money, electronic installations, vehicles and boilers.
Insure your vehicles and protect your employees
Are you a company that uses one or more motor vehicles to run your business? If something happens to them, you’ll want to make sure that your business operations continue as normally as possible. Hollard Ghana offers three types of business motor insurance for your vehicles, so you can pick the one that suits your company needs best:
1. Motor Third Party
In terms of Ghanaian Law, the Motor Third Party Act 1958 stipulates that all vehicles must be covered for unlimited bodily injury and death compensation to third parties, such as fare paying passengers and pedestrians. Our Motor Third Party cover also offers you emergency treatment and provides personal accident cover for the insured or driver and occupants of the vehicle – so you know your employees will be taken care of. Damage to third party property is also covered.
2. Third Party Fire and Theft
This type of motor insurance provides cover for loss of or damage to your vehicles as a result of theft or fire, as well as third party liability.
Our most extensive type of motor insurance for your business, our comprehensive insurance provides protection to your vehicle/s against the following:
- Accidental collision or overturning
- Fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning
- Theft, burglary, house-breaking or malicious acts
- Floods, storms, earthquakes, riots, strikes and civil commotion while property is being carried by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
- Third party property damage, injury and death for which the insured is legally liable.