Hollard Insurance Ghana Fire Insurance
Cover your possessions against loss or damage from fire and other allied perils
Fire Insurance Allied Risks Cover
Our fire and allied insurance perils policy covers you against the loss or damage of your personal property as a result of fire, lightning, or other allied perils including:
- Explosions – Covers domestic explosions and associated fires. This excludes steam generating boilers, economisers or other vessels, machinery or apparatus or their contents resulting from their own explosion or implosion.
- Windstorms – Covers complete roofed buildings and contents thereof. This excludes partially constructed building and good stored in the open.
- Earthquakes or volcanic eruptions – Covers against loss or damage caused either by earthquake shock and fire or volcanic eruption.
- Burst Pipes – Bursting or overflowing water tanks, apparatus or pipes.
- Floods – Covers against severe weather conditions that cause loss or damage due to rapid rise in water levels.
- Aircraft damage and/or articles – Covers loss, destruction or damage caused by aircraft, other aerial or space devices and articles dropped from them. This excluding those caused by pressure waves.
- Impact damage – Covers loss of or visible physical damage or destruction caused to your insured property due to impact by any rail/road vehicle or animal by direct contact that is not owned by:- The insured or any occupier of the premises or
– Their employees while acting in the course of their employment.
Fire Insurance Optional Benefits
Our house fire policy also offers optional cover:
- Direct loss or damage to your property that is caused by strikers and/or riots.
- The loss or damage to your property caused by any malicious act.